A logo is a graphic represents the entity of a company. The word “logo” means: name, symbol or trademark, designed to be easily recognized.
Logos are necessary in order to distinguish products of different firms within the same industry, besides the registered trademark which protects the Company from unfair competition and gives it the opportunity to protect its rights in the court of law. from the perception of the consumers, the presence of a logo or a trademark must be a guarantee of product.
WHAT DOES THIS GIVE YOU?
1. Logo in standard and in vector format (Adobe Photoshop (Psd) and Adobe Illustrator (AI). You will need a file of such format to be able to use your logo on printing materials.
2. Logo in PNG format with a transparent background. This format is useful to place the logo on the web site, in Word documents and in presentation.
3. Icon-favicon for the website based on the logo.
What is a favicon?
Favicon (pronounced fav-eye-con) is short for ‘Favorites Icon.’ A Favicon is a multi-resolution image included on nearly all professional developed sites. Within Internet Explorer the Favicon is displayed on the Address line and in the Favorites menu. The Favicon allows the webmaster to further promote their site, and to create a more customized appearance within a visitor’s browser. Often, the Favicon reflects the look and feel of the web site or the organization’s logo.
- Simple design
- One option
- Design of medium complexity
- Two options
- Complex, individual design
- Three options
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ORDER A LOGO?
CALL US OR FILL THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION!